About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Knit Goods In Action

Here we have an action shot of my daughters slippers. They are currently working hard at keeping her feet warm. I didn't realize she wore them to bed (plus 4 blankets)! Me? I'd be sweating....just sayin'.

Even though my forearm muscles are so overworked they are starting to shake...no lie...lol...I started on the knee socks for my nephew. It took me no less than 20 minutes to figure out the toe up cast on. And then once I got it figured out, I hated the way it looked. So I scrapped that pattern and I am sort of modifying their pattern, working from the top down and figuring out my decreases on the calf...

Wish me luck...


Knit Picks "Stroll" Handpainted Fingering Weight in "Tiger"

No comments: