Thursday, November 17, 2011

Acorn Bag~ Etsy Exclusive

I'm going to have a greedy moment and keep this set and it's patterns for myself and my Etsy business. It started out as a custom "character" order and morphed its way into a full-fledged toy bag set. It was a lot of fun to design. I love every character, but I especially love the way the bag came out. It was a God-design, because I just hooked and hooked and out popped this bag with absolutely no forethought.
Hope you enjoy the pictures and don't hold it against me too hard for not sharing.
The gang
Mr. Bunnykins
Gibby the Hedgehog
Gibby's little feet
Henry Hoppsalot
Steve the Squirrel
Winston the Owl

2 comments:

Bailey said...

What a great idea.

Megan said...

Super cute! I hope you get lots of sales. I especially love the squirrel!