About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend at Biz's

Little People
More felted slippers. These are my nephew, Sam's. I used Patons 100% Wool in "Forest".
It has sort of a camo look to it
Liz's slippers. Used Stitch Nation-Full o' Sheep (a Red Heart yarn) in "Orange" (can't remember actual name) and "Passionfruit". Great color palette. Knits and felts wonderfully.
Don't look at my sloppy bathroom counter in the background. or better yet, as Obe Wan says...."these are not the droids you are looking for". Ok, nevermind, I'm being a dork. LOL
You probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't said something.....
The Mareno Men dipping chocolate pretzels.....them that works, eats!
Yes, you DO want to make these....and YES, they are worth the effort!! :) We make them every year for the Holidays. They never seem to make it all the way to Christmas. Haha!
Coffee Bonbons- another perennial favorite. :)
I enjoy a couple of these every morning with my cuppa jo.
Go.......Off with you....Bake something...... ;-)

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Looks like a fun weekend.

Jimmie Earl said...

Food looks really good, especially since chocolate is one of my favorite food groups! I like the slippers, too. Look good and warm. I might need some of those if what they are predicting for winter in our neck-of-the-woods really happens. I haven't tried felting. It seems a shame to spend all that time knitting then shrinking!!! I actually shrank an afghan once without meaning to. I didn't know it wasn't supposed to be dried in the dryer. Wifey could have murdered me! LOL