About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Howdy!

Holy cow people! I have been on this roller coaster of food for the last week and a half.

Last week I started doing the Daniel Fast. Www.Daniel-fast.com and I was going to do it for 21 days. Had quite a bit of success. Was feeling really good. Then I had the whole heart scare. I wasn't feeling good that whole day, nor the next few days. But, I was still Danielling it. I dropped 8.2lbs last week.

Then, Sunday, a lady at church asked me if she could sponsor me in the 90 day faith and fat loss challenge that our church is hosting. I was supposed to be helping her with admin stuff for this 90 day challenge. But, getting sick I couldn't be there. I had wanted to do the challenge, but it's a $250 registration and we just didn't have the extra $. So for her to sponsor me is a pretty big deal to me!
More info: www.faithandfatloss.com

I am starting today. I'm really excited. If you go to the website, it's the Pensacola challenge. You can win $ in this thing. And honestly? I feel up to the challenge!! :-)

So....wish me luck. I'm even planning on posting pictures of myself. Just promise me you won't run away screaming "My Eyes!!! My Eyes!!"

No comments: