Saturday, March 03, 2012

Proud To Announce!

WooHoo...Can you say FREE??? I like free and free likes me.....and my pocket book. :)

Free Newsletters are a constant source of new patterns and ideas. Free E-books are the sweetest little trend to come down the pike! I've been blessed enough to have my Sweet & Simple Shawl pattern published in a free E-book. I love that my pattern is in the hands of many people at NO COST to them.

I have the distinct pleasure of being able to provide you, my readers, with some free Newsletters and E-Books from All-Free Crochet and All-Free Knitting! ------------->>>>

On the right hand side bar of my blog you will find two pictures, one crochet, one knitting. Click on those to take you to the website to take advantage of your free Newsletters & E-Books. I already get their newsletters and I look forward to each one. But I went ahead and downloaded both E-Books too. I'm excited!! :) Some highlights of the One-Skein Crochet E-Book are some lovely shawl patterns, a really cute bunny and a baby ear flap hat. The Kniting E-Book has a great variety of accessories, clothing items including plus sizes and some home decor items. I can't wait to dive into each of them!

Always remember....great resources don't always have to come at great cost.

Thank you AllFreeCrochet.com and AllFreeKnitting.com for being such great resources of FREE and FUN patterns and ideas! :)

Happy Crocheting....and Knitting!! ;-)

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Thank you. I'm going to pick up some free crochet patterns I hope. Just found your blog and am reading older posts. That hat you made for the baby of your friend is so adorable. You do fine work and I'm really enjoying your blog.
Bobbie :)