About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pennies from Heaven


Goodies from my Mom-In-Law...3 boxes packed full of yarn in every color....inspires me to sing this little ditty from Louis Prima...:)

If every time it rains, it rains, pennies from heaven (Shubby Dobby)
Don’t you know each cloud contains pennies from heaven (Shubby Dobby)
You’ll find your fortune falling all over town
Each red and yella umbrella is up up up up upside down and...

Trade them all for a pack of a gum, sunshine and ravioli (Macaroni)

If you want the thing you love, you must have a pizzioli baby
And when you hear thunder don’t run under a tree
It be pennies from heaven, for you and for me


4 comments:

paula said...

Loved Louis Prima and I sing this same song quite often . . always want t turn my umbrella upside down to catch the pennies from heaven.

Megan Nadalet said...

Now that is some awesome mail to receive!

Jimmie Earl said...

Wow! What a Mom-in-law! Mine would have sent me a box of scorpions or asps, perhaps! Got any Red Heart Super Saver "Honeydew"? I started a project thinking I could pick up two more skeins at Wally World or Hobby Lobby. Alas! None to be had and I"m only about a third of the way done. LOL!
Great gift and now you have no excuses, right?

Biz said...

Hey Jimmie..there just so happens to be a Honeydew in there! lol. It has been partially used, but the majority of it is still there. Let me know if you need me to send you an "emergency stash package"!

biz