Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Back in Florida

I have returned to the land of sunshine. It's been 80's-90's and HUMID! I refuse to complain about the weather because this is what I asked for and this is what I got. I do tend to get cranky when I'm out in it too much.

I came back with my in-laws. My mother-in-law retired on June 1st and we hopped in the car and headed to Florida. It was a pleasant trip down, even if the second 10 hour day seemed to take forever and every slow/stupid/inconsiderate driver decided they needed to pull out in front of me in the fast lane and make me slow down. Didn't they understand that I was on my way home and I needed to see my family?!? LOL In a short answer, No. So, I dealt with them. I've been home for 4-1/2 days so far and I still feel like I've been pulled through a knothole backwards without lubrication. I'm being a good girl and starting back on my Herbalife shakes and vitamins today because, frankly, they give me energy, make me feel good and help me lose weight.

My crocheting and knitting have suffered. Really suffered. I kept myself a little busy while in WI making a few things. Once I hit the car coming home, Fuhgetaboutit!! I was busy keeping myself from being nauseous and needing to take dramamine. Me...and cars...we don't get along. I am beginning to feel that "twinge" in my fingertips again though.

I returned home to happy faces, an ecstatic dog, a clean house and dead/almost dead plants. I guess you can't have it all. LOL

I'm working on getting my garden going....so I'll be posting more soon.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Hope you are feeling back in the groove soon.