Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let the panic commence.....



Yes. That is what you think it is. I have jumped off of the ship and into the ocean. It's time for Biz to get her Associates Degree in Business once and for all. She has been putting this off for more years than she cares to count, so now...let the panic commence.

She has no idea why she is talking in the third person......??

I am currently working through all of the financial aid issues/stuff and we will see where I land. Karen is my admissions advisor.....I reaaaallllyyyy like her! She is SO helpful and nice.

If you are interested in going back to school, click on the picture up there....it's a link. :)

Tah for now.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I think that's wonderful. I always wished I could have finished college, but life didn't turn out that way. Someday I hope to go back and get a degree too.
Best of luck to you and happy learning :)

Jimmie Earl said...

How grand for you. U of P is a great school. My son, who we ha to beg, cajole, and finally bribe with a car just to finish HS back 17 yrs ago, had earned an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, and is only 10 months away from his BA. U of P seems to be a good fit for him as a husband and father. My daughter-in-law earned her MS in Psychology on Univ. of Phoenix, and is working on another MS in education, so she can teach on-line classes for them.
The very best of luck to you. I know you will do well! Keep us informed!