Thursday, August 23, 2012

Howdy, howdy

Another update on the doing's of Bizzy. The green butterfly is the last of a 4 bug toy bag I'm designing. Almost done designing the bag, but I was recently inundated with orders and I have had to focus on those instead of designing.
One of my orders was for some baby girl hats for the new baby of my brother's friend from graduate school. Baby Flower Hat pattern -knit pattern. The lime green is a baby hat pattern of my own (I will share it later), but you can get the flower pattern here.
Here we have a few Lion Brand amigurumi's that I made for donating. You can go to LionBrand.com and google "amigurumi" for a ton of absolutely adorable amigurumi crochet patterns that are super easy and great for using up scrap yarn. LOVE these ami's!

This picture and the next picture are two pillows for a four pillow order. They are huge! I totally miscalculated how much fluff they were going to take. They all take two bags. I am currently working on a Stop Sign and the last one is a Wrong Way sign.

We had a great visit with friends from Wisconsin over the weekend so I didn't get a whole lot done on the hooks or needles. There wasn't really any down time for doing any crafting. We spent the whole weekend playing cards and eating too much. They are crazy and drove, but we were SO blessed to be able to host them for the weekend and spend some much needed friend time with them. We miss those guys quite a bit.

Hope you are all doing well. And those of you prepping for school, hope you aren't ripping your hair out!

I am still doing well in school. I have been having trouble focusing for the last two weeks, but I'm getting better. lol. Just taking it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Howdy Do! Great projects. Love the pillows.

Girlie de los reyes said...

hello, love your amigurumi....