About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bubba the T-Rex

 Hi again! This week we have Bubba the T-rex. He is the third in my series of dinosaur patterns. He is available November 17th-November 24th as a FREE Ravelry Download! After that his pattern will be $2.99. If you make him, I would sure love to see pictures!!




1 comment:

homeschooljewelrymom said...

Super cute dinos! I love the little crocheted animals, but can't make them myself.
I just discovered and joined your blog. I also live in Florida and homeschool. It's nice to find another Florida crocheter.
Blessings,
Kate