About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

AllFreeCrochet.com Featured Another Pattern! Yay!

AllFreeCrochet.com has come out with another cool, FREE e-book and they have featured my Faeries pattern (page 20- Fairy Tales Baby Blanket) as one of the 17 Colorful Afghans!

Woohoo! Thanks All Free Crochet!! 

I know I'm inspired by all of the colorful afghans in this e-book! Can't wait to get started making some "Colorful Circle in a Square" granny squares!

And a "Stained Glass Motif" blanket....

OH! And that "Blackberry Salad Striped Afghan"!!....or am I just hungry? Nope, I want to make the afghan! LOL

It's a win, win with this book!!

No comments: