It's official. I hate college. I ask myself almost every day.."What were you thinking??"
I know what I was thinking:
1) I want a degree to better my job choices/opportunities.
2) I want a degree, because I never finished the first time I went to college and I have always felt like a failure.
3) I want a degree so that I can show my children it can be done no matter what age you are.
4) I, specifically, want a business degree to enhance my entrepreneurial spirit.
Reasons I keep talking myself out of quitting:
1) What kind of example would I be setting for my kids?
2) Even though I keep saying 'what's the big deal about having a degree?', I know deep down in my heart it will actually improve my life.
3) I REFUSE to EVER pay another student loan back without a degree to go with it.
4) I feel like I've come too far to give up!
My last block of classes was ridiculously stressful. I was working the full-time job from hell, and trying to keep up with my Etsy Christmas orders, all while trying to be this amazing college student. Let me just say this:
I now have a part-time job with absolutely no stress involved. I had 'difficulties' with a bad attitude towards one of my professors last block. This block I am humbling my pride and letting my critical thinking professor, who is younger than me, polish my edges and help me get better through his critiques. Boyyyy, is that hard. My flesh doesn't want to work that hard. This degree is going to have blood stains on it by the time I get done, but I'm getting it.
As with everything in life, it's all about attitude.