About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Finished Mushroom Purse


I finished what I call my 'mushroom bag'. I used fall tone acrylic yarn that I purchased on clearance. Then I lined it with an adorable cotton blend mushroom patterned fabric. I added a chunky wooden button and wooden handles. I love the way it turned out, and I can hardly wait to give it to my friend for her birthday. 

The original pattern is in this issue of Simply Crochet-UK, which you can get as a download online or through the newsstand app on iPhone. 

2 comments:

Criossa said...

Eeeekk I am in retro heaven! I am loving this purse!

Terri said...

Wonderful! ♥