About Me

My Photo
I am 42. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first. We have lived in Florida for 3 years (transplanted from WI) and we finally love it. I graduated with my AA in Business Foundations from UoPhoenix in February 2014! Yay, me!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Still obsessed with dishcloths


Yes, I'm still obsessed with dishcloths. So obsessed, in fact, I dug into my pattern book and found a dishcloth pattern I designed last year and forgot to release. (It was a busy year) This one is called Paddle Wheel Dishcloth because it reminds me of the paddle wheel on a river boat. I started the design as a wagon wheel from a covered wagon, but as it worked up it morphed into a paddle wheel instead. Either way, I like how it looks. It uses very little yarn and is only 6-1/2" from side to side. Not everyone is in love with big 9" dishcloths, I'm not. I like something that fits in my hand and squishes up nicely. This one has the added benefit of "scrubby ridges". 

Paddle Wheel Dishcloth is currently in testing. I will get all the feedback, notes, and pictures put into a nice, neat package available on March 15th as another free Bizzy Crochet pattern! :)

Blessings!!

2 comments:

Trudy Mintun said...

It's lovely. I can't wait for the pattern. Thanks.

Bailey said...

Love the scrubbies on dishclothes.