Friday, April 04, 2014

New Knit Design! Fuzzy Warmers for your legs!


Unfortunately, you can count how many knit patterns I have available on one hand. It's taken me some time to work through learning all the intricacies of which way the different decreases twist, and which ways your cables lay when you go between front and back cables. Just lots of technicalities that seemed so much less confusing in crochet. 

But, now, I think I've "got this"! I present to you my Fuzzy Warmers Pattern. These were created as a Christmas gift for my niece (she's the model in the first picture). They turned out so cute, I knew I needed to write the pattern up. They feature chunky cables that swirl toward each other. There is a lot of stretch to these. They fit best up to an XL leg. 

You can purchase the pattern HERE. Thanks for all your support!



Thanks Theresa P for testing this pattern for me!


No comments: