About Me

My Photo
I am 43. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

NEW FREE PATTERN! Jack Skellington Beanie

Stefani and Jack Skellington at ParaCon Pensacola 2013
My daughter's favorite movie, since about the age of 9 or 10 (maybe earlier?),  is The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton. I never could understand that. It's a strange little movie. Come to find out...a LOT of people love that movie! I actually created this hat last year at special request by my cousin, Micah. (I have yet to get a picture of him wearing it. *hint*hint*) I didn't write the pattern down because I didn't figure I would be making many of them, and...I just didn't want to. 

I have had so many people like the picture on Instagram that when one of them asked me for a pattern, I figured it was time to write it out. The pictures are a combination of the one I made for Micah (modeled by my son, Teo) and the one I made so I could write the pattern. The one I made Micah is longer than the sample hat, and both instructions are included in the pattern itself. The pattern is written for an adult head 21"-23", but there are instructions for sizing the hat to any head included at the end of the pattern. 

Without any further ado...if you are lover of Jack...go here to get the Free PDF download













2 comments:

Bailey said...

What a great idea.

Maria Magdalena said...

Hahhha oh my god, this beanie is just awesome!!really funny idea :)