About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

NEW FREE PATTERN! Pocket BFF's- Little Dolls for Little Girls


Welcome to my newest FREE toy pattern! Pocket BFF's- Little Dolls for Little Girls

The pattern includes a basic pattern for body, arms, legs, and dress. 
You can personalize the pattern to your little with hair color and style, and eye color.

Take a peek at the Pocket BFF's and then go make a few BFF's of your own!

Finished doll size is 8".

They make PERFECT stocking stuffers, Advent gifts, baby shower add-on's, 
and any other small gift need!



Each hair style is explained in the pattern, as well as a link to a video tutorial to teach you more about doll hair application.

Meet Devyn!

Meet Elenor!

Meet Gemma! 

Meet Megan!

Meet Stacy!

1 comment:

Just Another Old Geezer said...

These are so warm and beautiful - thanks so much for sharing your talents!
http://freecrochetpattern.weebly.com