Monday, June 25, 2012

Tiny Pets & Pet House Toy Bag Pattern!

Hey all! Seems like it's been forever in coming, but I've finally completed the Tiny Pets and Pet House Toy Bag! I'm excited to be able to present you with another free pattern. It took about 6 hours for me to get the instructions typed out and the pictures taken and cropped, etc, so if you find any typos or issues with the pattern, have mercy! :) Just let me know and I'll be happy to figure out where the pattern may have gone wonky.

House bag


The gang

The caretaker


The puppy

The kitty


The macaw

The turtle

The mouse/muskrat

I decided that, while I have a few names picked out for these little critters, you will have to give them the names that make you happy. :) You can dowload the FREE PDF on my website! 

Hope you enjoy!! :)

3 comments:

River Glorious said...

so cute! thanks for sharing!

Cj said...

I love your patter! So very cute :)

Unique2wh0 said...

Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing ever and I know a really cute little boy who would like it! Thank you so much!