About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fruit Pizza

OK. Talk about being a "Pokey Jones"! I promised you this recipe back in March!! So sorry.


Pictures first, then recipe.





Fruit Pizza


1-1/2 cup butter
3 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar

Mix, put in a jelly roll pan. Bake @ 350 degrees until brown. Let cool.

2-8 oz cream cheese (softened)
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar

Blend and spread on cooled crust.

Arrange any combination of fruits: apples, strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges, bananas, etc. on top of cream cheese mixture.

4 Tbsp cornstarch
1 cup sugar
2 cups pineapple juice
2 tsp lemon juice

Cook until thickened. Pour over fruit. Cover all fruit.


I. Heart. Fruit. Pizza. Passionately.

No comments: