About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Zen Baby Hat Pattern

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you....Zen Baby Hat. Available as a .pdf Download on my website bizzycrochet.com &  FREE Ravelry Download! This pattern is available in sizes 0-3 Month, 3-6 Month and 6-12 Month. However, I have included instructions on how to size any close fitting hat for any head in the pattern. It is written out for the beginner, so it's very simple to understand.
 I have, also, included instructions for baby weight flowers and worsted weight flowers. There can be some differences depending on the yarn you use.

Want to make a pair of matching booties?? All I did was use this great (free) baby bootie pattern from Red Heart and add the same trim and decorations as my hat! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!


2 comments:

Jimmie Earl said...

These are sweet! I may just have to make a couple. I have a friend who is expecting in Feb, and I am going to be a grandfather again in March. Another grandson, so no flowers, but maybe I could come up with a football or something.
Thanks!

Biz said...

Congrats Jimmie! Let me know if you need help coming up with a football applique. You may be able to find something online too! :)

I really love this hat pattern. Hope you do too!