.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Zen Baby Hat Pattern

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you....Zen Baby Hat. Available as a .pdf Download on my website bizzycrochet.com &  FREE Ravelry Download! This pattern is available in sizes 0-3 Month, 3-6 Month and 6-12 Month. However, I have included instructions on how to size any close fitting hat for any head in the pattern. It is written out for the beginner, so it's very simple to understand.
 I have, also, included instructions for baby weight flowers and worsted weight flowers. There can be some differences depending on the yarn you use.

Want to make a pair of matching booties?? All I did was use this great (free) baby bootie pattern from Red Heart and add the same trim and decorations as my hat! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!


2 comments:

  1. These are sweet! I may just have to make a couple. I have a friend who is expecting in Feb, and I am going to be a grandfather again in March. Another grandson, so no flowers, but maybe I could come up with a football or something.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jimmie! Let me know if you need help coming up with a football applique. You may be able to find something online too! :)

    I really love this hat pattern. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...