.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Knitted Coffee Cozy

Once again, this is the pattern that I started with. I MUST give her credit! She designed a beautiful thing...I executed it poorly!

So like I said last week, I had to modify the pattern to something that I had an easier time doing. I loved the original pattern stitch, I just needed to start from the bottom and work to the top.


My design on the left....The original design on the right. See my wonky bind off edges on the original one?!?


This is the backside of mine.

Knitted cup cozy pattern

material: less than 2 oz of yarn, 7dpns

CO 40st, join to make circle
row 1: k1, p1
row 2: inc, continue in established pattern around.
row3-16: repeat rows 1 and 2 ending with 48 stitches
row 17-18: purl each st aroundBO in purl.
Cut, leave long end for winding.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...