About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Another New (ish) Pattern!- Chubby Cardinal

I really don't know how I managed to find another pattern of mine that has been out for awhile, but somehow I completely missed putting on here. Honestly, I'm aghast....

This pattern is called Chubby Cardinal. I designed this, like I did Chubby Gator, for a friend who likes to give baby gifts of the new Mommy and Daddy's favorite college/sport teams. It's such a fun idea, and has allowed me the ability to really explore my "chubby" side. :)


Sorry for the lack of pictures. This pattern is over a year old already, and I apparently deleted everything. :-/ I had to go on Facebook to find pictures of more than just the front view. 


No comments: