.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tuna Casserole

Fish- Biz style! We don't do fish in our house usually. This is a seriously revamped recipe. I won't call it my own because all I did was screw up the original recipe. Come to find out it was fantastic! So I will give you this recipe with my tweaks added in. It is 'the dish' that I'm required to bring to all the potlucks....my people love it! Your people will too!

Tuna Casserole: Biz Style
serves at least 6 hearty portions

1lb bag wide egg noodles
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can condensed cheese soup
1 med onion coarsely chopped
2 Tbl butter
One soup can of milk
1-2 cans of tuna drained (depending on how fishy you like it)
One roll Ritz or Club crackers
Parmesan cheese

preheat oven to 350 degrees

Cook egg noodles in pot, drain and set aside (this can be done while cream mixture is cooking).

In medium saucepan saute onions in butter. Once onions are translucent or at least soft add soups and milk . Cook over med heat until bubbly. Add drained tuna in and heat through.

Put egg noodles in 13x9 pan. Pour cream sauce over the top and mix in well. Crumble crackers over the top of the noodles. Liberally sprinkle parmesan over the top of that. Put in oven.

Cook for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...