About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Stash Busting Sock Yarn BFF's

Hey all. I know it's been a while, but here's to 2017 and a fresh, new start. 

This is not a brand new pattern for me, but it was designed late in 2016. 

I wanted a pattern that would use one skein of sock yarn since that seems to the yarn that floats around my stash unused the longest. Here we have 3 little buddies that are each made from no more than 50g of sock yarn. However, my good friend Theresa also made some out of regular cotton to show them in a different size. I think they turned out great, so I included her versions in the pattern!

Remember, these guys are here to help you STASH-BUST, so use up whatever random yarns you have floating around.  

Dragon, Bear, and Unicorn. Perfect for all my fantasy loving people out there!


VISIT RAVELRY or CRAFTSY or MY WEBSITE for the free .pdf.





1 comment:

Jean M. said...

Glad you're back!