About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rocket Ship Design

I'm not even sure I should blog about this, but here is my latest toy design. I am not sharing the pattern at this time...because hubby thinks I need to pursue publication for this one.....? I'll just let the pictures tell the story....


Get the FREE .PDF PATTERN HERE!!



This was designed because I joined a Toy Swap on C'Ville and the little boy that I had to create something for just had his room redone in a "Space" theme. Well, if you've ever looked for space themed toys online...aliens are about it...so I came up with my own. My son thoroughly enjoyed being my 'model' for these pictures....I think I see one of these in his future....don't you? (As well as 3 little nephews...??...Christmas IS coming!)

2 comments:

Wanda Barron said...

I would so love to have the patterns for the rocket ship to make for grandsons is there one
Wanda in SC

Biz said...

Yes ma'am!! 😃 go to my website www.bizzycrochet.com and click on Free Toys, OR click on the link in the Free Patterns list>>>> it's called "Rocketship with astronauts and aliens"