.

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Meet Bert the Triceratops!

Bert is my newest toy pattern! November is my birthday month (like my birthday decorations?) and I have decided that I am going to celebrate my birthday month by giving away more patterns! Bert is the first of a series of dinosaur patterns that I have come up with. He is a FREE Ravelry Download from November 3rd to November 10th, 2012. After that, his pattern will be available in my Ravelry and Etsy stores for $2.99. Get him FREE while you can....don't waste any time!!
Because Bert is eventually going to end up being a purchased pattern, there are no restrictions put on your ability to sell the items you make from this pattern! Even if you got it for FREE! :)
Bert works up fast and easy. He is what I would consider a good beginner's pattern for someone just getting into Amigurumi. Not too many pieces and he's simple to put together.
Hope you enjoy making Bert as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Bert is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love your blog and find the Groovy Ghan Groovy but don't know if I would have the patience to do one looks like it would take forever!! I am into doing the Q hook afghans that work up quickly. Great blog hope to see more of your great crochet soon.

    Brenda
    brendaj1951@nehp.net1397

    ReplyDelete

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...