.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In Remembrance....

I just wanted to share with you some memories of Bailey. We had her put to sleep yesterday and it was traumatic to say the least. There is a hole in our family.

I think little Teo's heart is broken the most. I miss her fuzzy body in the house. I miss her nudging me with her wet nose every morning and the 'snuffing' noise she made when she was sniffing something out. I truly miss her smile and the way she'd squint her eyes when you scratched her butt, like it was the best thing to happen since sliced bread (although she'd take the bread over a butt scratch any day).

She was Bailey Rose Mareno aka 'Bay', 'Baelita Rosita', 'Baybers', 'Bayzers', and 'Bailey Bays'. (as well as a myriad of other nicknames)
2004-2007



2 comments:

  1. Your post is so sad. Hoping things will feel better with in your family soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel really bad for putting here down. she was a cool dog.

    ReplyDelete

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...