About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Challenge...

Ever feel the need for a challenge in your life?

I mean besides climbing Mount Everest or running the Boston Marathon. All worthy feats, no doubt.

BUT, if you ever want a REAL challenge...ask your 11 year old son to pick out yarn for his new Babette blanket.....

Yeah...I know...I'm sweating, too...



I literally refused to make the blanket until he went and sat down around the corner and said to himself "it's my blanket, i can have how i want it."

Ok. Point made. You win.

I have devised a way to make this blanket as nice as possible. I will overcome!

Besides, the longer I look at them...the more hypnotized I become by them....I'm starting think this will actually work!

1 comment:

sandhyasudhir said...

Hey liz,
I checked out the pattern and just fell in love with it.So many colours.
I am definately tryuing to get the pattern but I dont know if I will be able to do it soon but it sure is going to be my must do pattern. I love challenges and bigger things to crochet I like it better.