About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Some FO's.

First up. Slippers. Made them for charity, then found out I made the wrong 'kind' of slipper for this particular charity...so I donated them to my husband, who has never gotten a pair of slippers from me..*shock*

You can get this pattern here.

Next up, some more ballband dishcloths. The blue one I made with 1/2 cotton yarn and 1/2 acrylic yarn. The purpose behind that was to create sort of a 'scrubbie' dishcloth. I like the abrasiveness of acrylic for scrubbies. The pink one was the ultimate 'use up your leftovers' dishcloth. I ran out of yarn 4 times making this one...hence the multicolors.

This pattern is in the first Mason-Dixon Knitting book, which is a reeeeaaallly good book that you have to buy OR at the Elmore-Pisgah website for free, since they are the ones that invented it. :) You pick.


Since finishing these items, I have also finished knitting: two pairs of mittens, a neck warmer, a hat, working on another hat, 2 bibs (Baby Bibs O Love, MDK book), 1 burp cloth (same book), working on another burp cloth..hoping to make another bib and burp cloth after that before Friday this week. I have finished crocheting: A princess castle with characters. Yay!

No comments: