1) My last day of work at job #2, tomorrow. :) Yay!!
2) Going to the movies Saturday night with friends. 1/2 of the group will be seeing Eclipse and the other 1/2 will be seeing The Last Airbender. While I am a fan of the vampire series, I am much more inclined to go see Airbender. I, personally, love the Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon and I think a movie version is a brilliant idea. Besides, Jackson Rathbone (Jasper from Twilight) is in both of them. So, either way, I win!
3) Family vacation starting on Sunday. Going for a week's vacation to Wisconsin Dells. We are super stoked. This is the first real vacation we've taken in 5 years. By real vacation I mean: not related to any other event or for any other purpose than to relax and play. Sooooo excited!! We started planning this in February and I CANNOT believe that it's already here!!
4) Tony's 20th reunion is coming up July 17th/18th. We both graduated from Waukesha South. I was class of 1989 and Tony was class of 1990. No, I didn't really know him in high school. I knew of him and he didn't even know I existed. We met through mutual friends and literally haven't been apart since that first night. He told me he loved me one week after we met (he was drunk, so I blew it off). He asked me to marry him officially two weeks after we met (I said yes). And he put a ring on my finger exactly four weeks after we met. We will be married for 17 years on July 24th. Soooo, with all of that being in such close proximity to the reunion, we have decided to make that weekend away a Lover's Weekend. :) We will use that as our anniversary get away. We will also be visiting some old friends and seeing some people we love.
5) The kids are going camping with their youth group the actual weekend of our anniversary. Couldn't think of better timing, honestly. LOL
So much is happening in the month of July I just know it's going to fly by and I'm going to be wondering where 2/3rds of our Summer just went. But, I am hoping that there are piles of memories to go along with the busyness. We are going to have to be faithful to take pictures and document it all so Stef and I can scrapbook it!
Tah for now!
- I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.