About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

I've Been Given An Award!!! Cool!!


Kristine @ www.kristine-creativecrochet.blogspot.com has bestowed a most lovely award upon my blog! It is actually the very first award I've ever received, and how fun!! Thanks Kristine! So now, the program says I am to name 7 random things about myself. Gads, what haven't I told you?
1) My eyes are deep, hunter green.
2) After I sold my yarn store, it took me almost 6 months to pick up a hook or needle again.
3) The sound of thunderstorms relaxes me.
4) I love the smell of my dog right after a bath.
5) My greatest want in life is to live in the country again and have a small farm where we raise our own meat. I miss the quiet and solitude of the country.
6) I am an impulsive person. I have had to learn through many hard lessons to be more conscious and think things through.
7) I realized the other day that I am a perfectionist. While there are many things in life that I just let go, there are just as many things that I hold to an extremely high standard. Punctuality being one of them.
I am passing this award along to these people who should grab it, post it and pass it on (to steal some of Kristine's words)....
Visit these blogs and enjoy!

1 comment:

Chars said...

Thankyou - I shall upload it to my blog soon - Hugs xx