.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

I've Been Given An Award!!! Cool!!


Kristine @ www.kristine-creativecrochet.blogspot.com has bestowed a most lovely award upon my blog! It is actually the very first award I've ever received, and how fun!! Thanks Kristine! So now, the program says I am to name 7 random things about myself. Gads, what haven't I told you?
1) My eyes are deep, hunter green.
2) After I sold my yarn store, it took me almost 6 months to pick up a hook or needle again.
3) The sound of thunderstorms relaxes me.
4) I love the smell of my dog right after a bath.
5) My greatest want in life is to live in the country again and have a small farm where we raise our own meat. I miss the quiet and solitude of the country.
6) I am an impulsive person. I have had to learn through many hard lessons to be more conscious and think things through.
7) I realized the other day that I am a perfectionist. While there are many things in life that I just let go, there are just as many things that I hold to an extremely high standard. Punctuality being one of them.
I am passing this award along to these people who should grab it, post it and pass it on (to steal some of Kristine's words)....
Visit these blogs and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou - I shall upload it to my blog soon - Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...