About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank You Tuesday!

I am in need of a gimmick or two to get me blogging on a regular basis again. Too bad none of the days of the week start with C, because there would have to be a Coffee something or another. So I am going to start with hosting "Thank You Tuesday!" for all of my readers that would like to share a picture or two of my patterns that you have made with your very own fingers! :)

This week I have received pictures from Patty T. who did a great job on the AG doll backpack pattern. I love her color choice. It could go one of two ways...either super cute, serene and sweet or GO PACK!! :) Either way...Great Job Patty!!






If you would like to share your pictures with me so I can show the world how awesome you guys are...then please email them to me. You will find my email address in the bar on the right --->


And thank you for making my patterns!


1 comment:

Bailey said...

What a great job. I have been posting the pictures on my blog and sending them here to find you. :)