.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Beatrice the Pteradactyl

Beatrice, the Pteradactyl, is the second in my series of dinosaur patterns (even though she's not technically a dinosaur). Her pattern is a Ravelry Download. To continue my birthday month celebration, her pattern will be free November 10th to November 17th (2012). After that, her pattern will be $2.99.
I can just imagine a whole family of "Beatrice's" in a rainbow of colors. She would make a GREAT stash buster!! Her finished size is 8-1/4" tall with a 10-1/2" wing span.

Beatrice would also make a wonderful friend to put in your bag of charity toys at Christmas time. She just wants somebody to love. :)

1 comment:

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...