I finished off with a crocheted border, which completed the look nicely and I am planning on giving this to Miss Dorothy at church tomorrow night as a late Easter present. :)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Log Cabin Lapghan finished
I finished off with a crocheted border, which completed the look nicely and I am planning on giving this to Miss Dorothy at church tomorrow night as a late Easter present. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Generations 12-Inch Crochet Square | Granny Stitch CAL Pattern
Generations 12-Inch Crochet Square: A Story in Every Stitch Some crochet projects are simply fun to make. Others have a little more meanin...
-
Irish Wave Baby Blanket Pattern by Elizabeth Mareno If you don't want to copy and paste the pattern or deal with the adverti...
-
Faeries Sampler Baby Afghan Pattern by Elizabeth Mareno This pattern was my very first sampler afghan pattern created in 2012. It ha...
I love your Log Cabin!! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you had a wonderful Easter.
It came out beautiful. What a thoughtful gift.
ReplyDelete:) It's a happy afghan. :)
ReplyDeleteIts very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Something that can definitely be used to "use up" yarn scraps as well, I think.
ReplyDeletenice design!
ReplyDeleteCould you give a pattern/directions to make this Afghan? I have tons of scrap yarn and it would be perfect to use it up. It is really unique.
ReplyDelete