AllFreeCrochet.com has come out with another cool, FREE e-book and they have featured my Faeries pattern (page 20- Fairy Tales Baby Blanket) as one of the 17 Colorful Afghans!
Woohoo! Thanks All Free Crochet!!
I know I'm inspired by all of the colorful afghans in this e-book! Can't wait to get started making some "Colorful Circle in a Square" granny squares!
And a "Stained Glass Motif" blanket....
OH! And that "Blackberry Salad Striped Afghan"!!....or am I just hungry? Nope, I want to make the afghan! LOL
It's a win, win with this book!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Generations 12-Inch Crochet Square | Granny Stitch CAL Pattern
Generations 12-Inch Crochet Square: A Story in Every Stitch Some crochet projects are simply fun to make. Others have a little more meanin...
-
Irish Wave Baby Blanket Pattern by Elizabeth Mareno If you don't want to copy and paste the pattern or deal with the adverti...
-
Faeries Sampler Baby Afghan Pattern by Elizabeth Mareno This pattern was my very first sampler afghan pattern created in 2012. It ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment