About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Doll Dresses Finished



I forgot to get a picture of the purple dress. It turned out unbelievably cute. I used silver buttons with daisies on them to finish off....I'll have to get a picture of it in three weeks when I see my niece again. Meanwhile, here are the other two girls....

What do you think?

b

1 comment:

little lovelies said...

Oh those dresses are amazing! I might have to make one for my little sister's (she's 8) AG doll!