About Me

My Photo
I am 42. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first. We have lived in Florida for 3 years (transplanted from WI) and we finally love it. I graduated with my AA in Business Foundations from UoPhoenix in February 2014! Yay, me!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Log Cabin Lapghan finished

The Log Cabin inspired lap afghan that I've been working on I completed last night. I was SO happy! My hands have been aching because I couldn't find my circulars and have had to work on 14" needles. Boy did that get heavy towards the end!

I finished off with a crocheted border, which completed the look nicely and I am planning on giving this to Miss Dorothy at church tomorrow night as a late Easter present. :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love your Log Cabin!! Very cute.

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter.

Bailey said...

It came out beautiful. What a thoughtful gift.

River Glorious said...

:) It's a happy afghan. :)

Fugzilla said...

Its very cute!

365DaysOfCrochet said...

Very nice. Something that can definitely be used to "use up" yarn scraps as well, I think.

Gregory "Artman Greg" Huff said...

nice design!

trudi said...

Could you give a pattern/directions to make this Afghan? I have tons of scrap yarn and it would be perfect to use it up. It is really unique.