About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, September 04, 2014

NEW PATTERN- CHUBBY GATOR!!


Welcome the newest member of the "Chubby" gang! This is Chubby Gator. 

You can use him for baby gifts, sports enthusiasts, or nature lovers! 

He's about 9 or so inches tall, and is wonderfully chubby and squeezable. 

Compared to a lot of my other animal designs, he really has very few "parts" to deal with. I would say that he would be a nice challenge for the beginner, but a very simple stuffy for an advanced crocheter. 

As always, you are welcome to contact me with questions concerning the pattern. 








No comments: