.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Officially Published!!

And I didn't even have to ask for it! :)

Thanks to Christine over at AllFreeCrochet.com, who features my free patterns quite a bit in her newsletters (*SHOUT OUT to all my fellow free crochet pattern junkies*), I am now a published crochet designer.

Best thing? It's free. That's right baby, I prefer to keep my patterns free! Believe it or not, there are some of us out there that don't look at our talent, gifts or ideas as a way to make a buck. I'm not slamming anyone who does, but I don't feel like charging you would bring me any joy.

Don't get me wrong, I will be starting an etsy store here pretty quick, but not as a way to sell my paper ideas. It will be a way for me to sell my personally handmade items. Some of my etsy items will be patterns I already have, some of them will be new, original and exclusive to my etsy shop. Patterns that I will not make available to the public. Ya gotta give me that much. ;)

So, without further ado....17 Popular Free Crochet Patterns E-Book....Go get it!

2 comments:

  1. Very generous of you. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has been able to send out a number of wonderful gifts because of your generous offer of free patterns I continue to say thank you. Your castle and farm patterns are huge hits among the younger members of my family. I donated some of the itms I made from your castle patterns to a charity toy drive this year.

    Not everyone can give freely, and I support those who sell patterns buy purchasing when I can. However, I have been able to stretch my charity and gift dollars when I can use free patterns to stretch my dollars.

    ReplyDelete

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...