.

Wednesday, June 08, 2022

5 Quick Father's Day Crochet Patterns


I don't know about you, but Father's Day is a holiday that creeps up on me without seeing it coming every year. So, while I was looking at the calendar for other reasons, I saw Father's Day and decided I needed to look up some gifts to make the guys in my life. Here are five that I loved:

1. My husband is what I consider a micro-nerd. He's not deeply into all the superhero stuff. Still, he will patiently watch any movie the rest of us like and can hold a good conversation concerning any of the doings of the characters. My son is a huge comic book nerd, so my husband gets a lot of the details from him. Even though he's not a super-nerd he would still love one of these cozies!!

 Father's Day Crochet Gift - Free Super Dad Mug Cosy Pattern - Hooked On Patterns


2. This is another gift I thought would be a great idea for my guy. He doesn't drink alcohol, but he does drink the flavored waters and juices that come in those tall skinny bottles. And every once in a while, he drinks a craft root beer, so I thought these would be good for him to use to keep it colder longer! 



3. Maybe your guy likes to bring his own bottles to the party? I know back in the day, mine would have. I love this little six-pack bag from Moogly. It's such an ingenious idea- and it could even double as a yarn tote...?? 



4. Gnomes are so popular now. I ran across an entire pantheon of different gnome personalities on Winding Road Crochet's site. I swear there's one for every type of guy.

Make sure you check out the rest of her gnome patterns- there's one for every personality!!


5. Last, but not least, is this microwave bowl cozy. These are SO helpful! We use them in our house and it's literally the difference between keeping your fingerprints or having a mess. We love them, and if your guy uses the microwave for soups or dips or whatever- he needs these!




I hope this roundup helps you find something fun and/or useful to whip up for the guys in your life. 

Fathers are worth celebrating!

Happy Crocheting!
Biz






No comments:

Post a Comment

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...